QuickHelp Agency Manager
Can you serve people within your own community (anywhere within Nigeria)? Do you have a healthy reputation amongst people in your locality? Then you are needed on the QuickHelp Team!
Nature of Work
QuickHelp Managers will oversee the management of QuickHelp’s Personal Emergency Response System, QuickHelp’s Business listings, relationships and verification, logistics and assets within specified Communities of residence or designation.
QuickHelp is a community centered business directory and Personal Emergency Response system leveraging on SMS, USSD and AI technologies. On QuickHelp, users can get immediate access to needed business contacts and receive quick and helpful responses in the event of emergencies or distress. Find our more about QuickHelp here.
- Competitive Monthly Salary plus Commission Based Bonuses : Aside from a basic salary, QuickHelp Managers will enjoy unlimited earning potential with our generous and negotiable commission plan. Estimated earnings starts at N50k and can rise to as much as N350k and beyond, monthly.
- Opportunity to Work from Home/ within your immediate Community.
- Free choice of Work Mode (Part-time or Full-time)
- Periodic training in relevant soft, technical and hard skills.
- Must hold a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Impeccable Communication Skills (First in indigenous Language, second in pidgin English, third in English Language)
- At least 3 years work experience as a Product Manager, Sales representative, Digital Marketer or Advertising Executive will be an added advantage.
- Basic IT Skills will be an added advantage.
- Must be friendly and courteous
- Must be trustworthy
- Must pay attention to details
- Must be able to work productively under pressure, with little or no supervision
How to apply
Most recent Curriculum vitae (CV) and an application letter are to be forwarded as A SINGLE attachment in Word or PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The community (specific Street, village, township, LGA or Ward) must be specified in the letter of application. Only suitably qualified candidates shall be contacted.
For any further enquiry or information, please call 08038615445